Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Aging Eye Cream review


For the past 3 weeks, I've had a chance to use Perfective Ceuticals' Anti-Aging Eye Cream, morning and night. In addition to my huge pores, my eyes have always been a problem area for me. I have laugh line crow's feet, bumpy skin, under-eye deep wrinkles, and dramatic under-eye circles that I can't seem to cover or cure enough to look natural.
So, naturally, I was more than willing to try a product that contains Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF, means to encourage collagen under the epidermal layer of skin, to even out fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet), Matrixyl (a pentapeptide that encourages skin elasticity, which reduces eye puffiness), Argireline (a hexapeptide that strengthens and moisturizes skin, to make it more resilient to the aging process), Retinol (to brighten underye circles), and Ginseng Extract (also to brighten underye circles).


I like Perfective Ceuticals' straightforward, honest approach with marketing. They're more about educating consumers, and being open with their product ingredients, than being flashy or celebrity-based. I also like that this cream is non-comedegenic and fragrance-free, as all eye care products should be.


They recommend using twice a day (a pea-sized amount per eye, applied to over and undereye area) and waiting 5 minutes for absorption. I found that pea-sized was too much for one eye during daytime application-- I used that amount on both eyes every morning. I used slightly more at night, but still not pea-sized per eye.


Though the cream is heavy, I found it absorbed well so long as I was patient. I also applied a small amount to the area between my eyes (on my nose) because I'm genetically pre-disposed to get a fierce deep wrinkle there (my female ancestors, and my mom, have it...it makes the face look angry and I found the beginnings of it developing earlier this year.

Did it work, you ask?
YES.

See for yourself:
 Day 1

 Day 3

 Day 7

 Day 10

 Day 13

The wrinkle between my eyes disappeared within 2 weeks.
The outer sides of my underye circles faded within 3 weeks.
My undereye puffiness disappeared within 1 week.
The fine lines on my eyelids and my crow's feet visibly reduced within 2 weeks.
In short, if you're patient, this cream does produce results. 


Even though the lighting is inconsistent (Seattle sun is...difficult), you can definitely see the underye darkness and puffiness fading. It's harder to see the other details in these photos, but my undereye skin is smoother and more radiant as well. I will definitely keep using Perfect Ceuticals Anti-Aging Eye Cream.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , , , ,