Wino Wednesdays

Photobucket

Who is ready for some wine?
I know I am!

Pull up a chair, I'll pour you a glass. I only stock reds, as whites set off my migraines, so I'll give you a minute to choose your preference.
Did I mention no Merlot?

So, anyway...here's your wine!

I hope you enjoy.

And while we're discovering what we love about this blend (and deciding on what to have for glass #2), let's enjoy ourselves some vineyards. 




Aren't they gorgeous? I almost feel sorry for the grapes, having to leave such a paradise.

You know what? This reminds me of one of my favorite films (except for nearly every scene with Meg Ryan in it)..let's watch it while we have another glass!


(How about some Airfield Winery? It's a family favorite- we buy it by the case during the holidays)

Alright, confession time:
I love me some red wine. But after two glasses, I'm ready for bed.
Despite the German and Scottish genes, I'm a total lightweight on everything except coffee.
Speaking of, you're welcome to stay over (don't drink and drive! Even wine! Even buzzed!). I'll make you some French Pressed dark roast in the morning, with eggs and dry-cured bacon. 


Thanks for having wine time with me!

Labels: , , , , ,