Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Show Off


Well, it's no secret that Books 'n' Bloggers is one of our FAVORITE swaps, over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. After all, we do it twice a year (every other theme only gets used once per year). If I could, I think I'd do it every month!

I totally lucked out this time around, getting paired with Jolene at With A Little Help From My Friends. In addition to getting that Beatles song stuck in my head every time I visit her blog, she inspires with simple craft projects (check out the Sesame Street stuff she did for her grandson...amazeballs!), her love for her family, her gardening, and her honesty in blogging.  

Jolene has similar taste in books to myself, which was fantastic and made shopping for her very fun. She's also super generous...check out what she sent me:


A Book She Loves: Last Night in Twisted River (she got to listen to John Irving talk about his writing process- how nifty!)
A Book From my Wishlist: Apron Anxiety
A Book She Hasn't Read But Think I Would Love: The Aeneid, by Virgil (she scoured my Goodreads list and saw that I read The Odyssey, but not this classic...yet)


That's homemade apple butter, by the way. I lovedy love apple butter, especially when it tastes so fresh and apple-y. This jar is not going to last the month! I love stirring some into cottage cheese for breakfast, as well as making sandwiches with it, and sometimes eating a spoonful as dessert, right from the jar.
PLUS! A gorgeous bookmark. *swoon*


THANK YOU, JOLENE!!

Labels: , ,