Influenster Something Blue Box Review


I got a new Influenster box for review...huzzah! This one is "Something Blue" and it's wedding themed. Before you go making assumptions, no I am not engaged, but my brother is (and I'm gonna have the best sister-in-law ever!) and I'm surrounded by weddings this year.

This box is filled with wedding-day must-haves, for all members of the bridal party.



Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot gel inserts.
I have size 8.5 feet with wide toe knuckle (or ball of foot) area, and these were so small, putting them in my heels at the balls of my feet meant that my outside toes got zero support. They look like they're shaped to go in the toe of your shoe, but if that's the case, they're Toe-Support, not Ball-of-Foot support. But the biggest problem with these is that they have no staying power- the sticky on the back of them is useless, especially on my fabric-soled espadrilles.
D for Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot inserts.


My Trio Rings
This company makes coordinating rings for engagement, and his & hers wedding bands. They offer them 50% cheaper than big name store brands (they claim- I wouldn't know). They do have a few different selections, some of which I found to be pretty. My biggest criticism is that they're all diamond-based...and I am NOT a diamond girl. I got a flyer in this box, not an actual ring...in case you were wondering. ;)
B for My Trio Rings


Luster Now Instant Whitening Toothpaste
Using something called Blue technology, this toothpaste claims to instantly whiten teeth. I didn't see a dramatic difference, but there might have been a subtle one.
In all, it's a whitening toothpaste that's blue, so...
A for Luster Now Instant Whitening Toothpaste



KISS EverEZLashes (in 2 lengths!)
I don't normally wear false eyelashes, but for you guys....I'm giving it a shot. My next Eye Spy will contain the video of me as a total newbie, trying the shorter length of these on. I may need to re-use them (is that even possible) for Guys & Dolls.
for KISS EverEZLashes 



UrgentRX Headache Powder
With as often as I get headaches, and as quickly as they turn into migraines, this is VERY convenient. I normally carry around a bottle of Ibuprofen in my car, in my purse, and at my desk at work. As you can imagine, that gets very clunky and people tend to think I'm a pill-popper. This is "pour it into your mouth and go" stuff.
for UrgentRX Headache Powder



Q-tips Precision Tips
I love these....been using them for decades now. The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc.
A for Q-tips Precision Tips


Additionally, I got two bonus products in a separate shipment:

 
KISS Nail Dress in "Gown"
I love KISS nails, I really do. These are basically stickers for your nails. You press them on, either a full-nail or a French-tip that you cut out. I put one on each pinky and they stayed put for TWO WEEKS. They would have stayed longer, but I peeled them off in order to try something else. Sometimes, I'm impatient.
A+ for KISS Nail Dress



Broadway imPRESS 
These are press-on nails with self-adhesive, instead of a glue. These came in neon effing pink, a color I would never choose for myself. But the color grew on my quickly, because it's so absurd. Unfortunately, the nails did not last at all. In less than 24 hours, one pinky popped off. I replaced it (there's 24 nails in a set). Then a ring finger nail popped off. I replaced it. Then a middle finger nail popped off. Twice. When it happened at work and I was left with a very unprofessional blank middle finger, I gave up.
D for Broadway Nails imPRESS


Want to get free stuff to try out from Influenster, too? EMAIL me for an invite!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,