THERA°PEARL Knee Wrap Review


It's no secret I have effed-up knees, thanks to a tumble down a stairwell at work (thanks, Knott's Berry Farm!) that was never treated. It's the price of a lack of health insurance and money, as well as the assurance when you're young that a job is more important than your future health.


Anyway, ever since, I've had issues with my knees. They'll go weak for no reason, start aching, and swell a little bit. I usually take anti-inflammatories, but sometimes even being seated too long with my knees bent will set it off. Argh!


Thankfully, I had the chance to try out the THERA°PEARL Knee Wrap. This bizarre (but pretty) knee wrap can be used cold or hot, to treat swelling and joint pain.
It's a great idea, as the recommended treatment for swelling is to ice the area for 20 minutes, then apply moderate heat for 20 minutes (alternating until the swelling comes down).


I'd much rather have one item that does both, than have to swap between two things (that usually don't hold their temperature).


THERA°PEARL technology is basically little "pearls" of soft plastic in a plastic sac with flexible Velcro straps to keep it in place. Just chill it in the freezer for 2 hours for cold treatment, and microwave it for 25-60 seconds (depending on how awesome your microwave is) for warm treatment.


Find out more on their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + pages.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,