In Covenant and Lovin It Review


Hey, lovelies! How about a titillating product review today?

I recently tried In Covenant and Lovin It, from Patrice Health & Home Essentials, which is basically an energy shot chock-full of libido enhancers.


So, I haven't had a libido-enhancing energy drink before. I've had damiana libido-enhancing tea, before (which, frankly, didn't seem to do anything for me), but this is a first.


I will say that the packaging was...hrmm....hinky. The label was cute but difficult to see (too bright/washed out), and the nutritional label was illegible. Seriously...can you read ANY of this? I had to guess that there wasn't anything in here I was allergic to.


Basically, you drink it 15-20 minutes before having sexyfuntimes, to enhance the mood. It's termed a "marriage enhancer", but I don't think it will affect your marriage at all...just your sex drive. I thought we were beyond sex euphemisms here in 2013, but what do I know?


Taste?
Pleasant, very much like powdered apple cider drinks (apple juice, but sweetened, and a little tea-like). Aftertaste is sweet.

Smell?
Like apple juice

Did it work?
I didn't think it was doing anything for the first 20 minutes. 
Then, as I neared the 30-minute mark, I definitely felt some...erm...increased blood flow. And a sort of shiver-heart sensation. And increased sensitivity on my skin. 
It didn't make me feel more ardent, but it did get my blood flowing, and made my body more sensitive.


Want to learn more about the products they offer? Like them on Facebook to find out more!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , ,