1. How do you feel about all of the pumpkin spice themed goodies?
Uhm....happy? I'm not a fan of Sbux, or too-sweet drinks, but I lovedly love cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and cardamom. Any excuse to whip those up, with or without a gourd, is a plus in my book!
My next project: spicy pumpkin spice chai
2. Do you have anything you do to prepare for the fall weather?
A rain dance. No, seriously, I greatly enjoy the crisp Fall weather, and when it arrives I take a lot of walks around outside. I also pull out my long-sleeves and get the tea collection bulked up (already done!).
3. What is your favorite fall activity?
I just like enjoying the outdoors. I would love to go regularly to U-Pick apple farms, and carve pumpkins, but the only Fall event that happens consistently for me is baking. Lots and lots of baking.
Hey, Seattle folk...know any good U-Pick farms around here?
4. Do you have any fun traditions around this time of year?
Halloween. Even if I have no party to go to, I get candy for trick-or-treaters (and usually don't have any), decorate the house for it, and celebrate Samhain.
5. What is something you are looking forward to?