We Want to Know and Wino Wednesday

It's two memes in one! I like supporting friends and their blog memes, and generally I try to have one thing/meme/etc per post...but today I'm trying something a little differently.

What do you think? Do you prefer two memes in one post per Wednesday? Or one meme per post, in two posts per Wednesday?


WINO WEDNESDAY at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

I don't normally review wines, but I've been consuming a lot of Black Box lately, and I wanted to comment on that. The wine, not my ramped consumption of it (which has to do with Fedora doing the pouring, not knowing wine comes in 4 oz portions usually).






 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

1. How do you feel about all of the pumpkin spice themed goodies? 
Uhm....happy? I'm not a fan of Sbux, or too-sweet drinks, but I lovedly love cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and cardamom. Any excuse to whip those up, with or without a gourd, is a plus in my book!
My next project: spicy pumpkin spice chai


2. Do you have anything you do to prepare for the fall weather? 
A rain dance. No, seriously, I greatly enjoy the crisp Fall weather, and when it arrives I take a lot of walks around outside. I also pull out my long-sleeves and get the tea collection bulked up (already done!).


3. What is your favorite fall activity? 
I just like enjoying the outdoors. I would love to go regularly to U-Pick apple farms, and carve pumpkins, but the only Fall event that happens consistently for me is baking. Lots and lots of baking.
Hey, Seattle folk...know any good U-Pick farms around here?


4. Do you have any fun traditions around this time of year? 
Halloween. Even if I have no party to go to, I get candy for trick-or-treaters (and usually don't have any), decorate the house for it, and celebrate Samhain. 


5. What is something you are looking forward to? 
Halloween! And my first time at the State Fair. And baking (even more), cold nights for cuddles, gaming, and loads of tea. And the leaves...I love when the leaves turn red and carpet the world.

Labels: , ,