It's swap time, lovelies!
For those who have never participated in a swap before, but are curious, I highly recommend this one. It's got a low budget (spend only $15-$25 before shipping), and is easy (pick things you partner would like, in their favorite color).
It's very versatile, considering how many things come in colors.
And as always, you can make something as well!
I usually say teal is my favorite color....BUT lately I've been drawn to mint green and jade green.
Here's the rules:
- Packages must contain at least 5 items in your partner's favorite color.
- Packages must cost a minimum of $15 and maximum of $25 BEFORE shipping.
- Send a package that you, yourself, would like to receive- it should be personalized to fit your partner's preferences and style.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post after receiving your package. This is non-negotiable.
Labels: blog swap, chaotic goddess swaps, favorite color