Eye Spy & The Nail Files

This week's chosen football team inspiration is my own Seattle Seahawks!
Their colors? Silver, blue, bright green.



Sweet Libertine Moon Dust on my inner-to-middle upper lid
Mineral Basics Suspense on the outer 1/3 of my upper lid, and in the crease
Mineral Basics Wood Sprite as a liner on my lower lashline
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara on top and bottom lashes


Blue and silver are such a classic combination, and easy to put together. I used the green as a bottom-lid liner only, because of the actual logo itself. However, I think it looks awkward on me, with the droopy-esque shape of my lower lids.



A tip: If lining your bottom lid, apply a light coating of mascara to your bottom lashes. This keeps the liner from transferring onto them and obfuscating them completely, and it helps shape your eyes in a softer way.


More inspiring looks can be found on my Pinterest Board!



I wanted to do something Fall-ish, and I ended up with something Flame-ish. Well, this would work perfectly for a fire fairy costume at Halloween!

I followed Well Shut The Front Door's gradient nails tutorial, with Zoya "Creamy", Sally Girl "Crazy", and Orly "Grave Mistake". I follow the directions for a 3-color gradient on all of my nails....and darned if it wasn't both easier and quicker than I thought it'd be!



Labels: , , ,