Immuno-Viva Supplements Review


I struggle with a very poor immune system, despite being terrifically healthy in every other aspect (OK, except the arthritis, allergies, and knees). So I'm always taking supplements to make sure I stay as healthy as possible.


Immuno-Viva uses a cold press process, which keeps the cell structure of their plant-based vitamins and minerals intact. This keeps the potent power of each seed/plant/fruit oil intact, and rich. 


I should note that cold-press (of oils, for supplements or cooking) is incredibly expensive as it's the most time-consuming and energy-consuming method. For instance, it takes 8 pounds of berries to make 1/2 teaspoon of berry seed oil. 


However, I think it's worth it to not use synthetic stripping methods, chemicals, or high heat that damages the nutritional properties of the goodies.


I tried their CORE: Total Wellness capsules, which contain black raspberry and Nigella Gold (black cumin) seed oils. It's rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 (which we know are fantastic for you), and antioxidants, the powerhouse of immune support.


CORE capsules are intended for immune system support, heart health, skin health, and to combat free radicals. It's a great overall supplement, especially if you're only taking a generic multivitamin. I used it in place of our usual Omega 3/6/9 capsules.


Personally, I really, really appreciate that there's no soy in these. 80% of all supplements I buy contain soy (which I'm allergic to), and I find myself having to decide between the more affordable soy-laced vitamins, or the harder-to-find and more expensive non-soy ones.


I'm also happy that the Omegas come from plant sources, not fish. This makes the gels vegetarian (possibly vegan?), great for folks with fish allergies/sensitivities, and best of all- no fish burps!


Can I say that Fedora and I have noticed better health as a direct result? I'm not sure...

However, I think they're worth the investment- we all know we need Omega 3's and Omega 6's for health. And what better way to get them than through potent cold-pressing of seeds?
I will definitely be continuing to take these daily, and buy more when I run out.


Be sure to like Immuno-Viva on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to get more information, and occasional coupons!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , ,