September Goals Recap
Do something great to celebrate Fedora's birthday
Go fly fishing with Dad
- Open my new business for business <---FAIL. How many months am I going to be delayed??!
Search for a new job
Co-host the Favorite Color swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Read/Listen to at least 4 books
Catch up on my Smashbook journaling
- Be better about de-stressing and allowing myself some breathing room
- Do football-team-inspired Eye Spy posts on Thursdays
- Open my business for business
- Co-host Swapoween at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Read/Listen to at least 4 books
- Focus on a more personal touch with the blog (from here on out)
- Search for a new job
- Audition for the Miracle on 34th Street radio play
- Help TNP's Cabaret be successful
- Host retirement party for Dad
- Attend the Fort Nisqually Candlelight Tour
- Train to be a Fort Nisqually Living History docent/volunteer
- Host 3+ giveaways on the blog
You see how many goals I have listed up there?? I must be nuts!
I can't help myself, though. I adore Autumn, October most of all.
November is typically Biblical-level rain here in Seattle, so October is the last huzzah - it's falling red leaves, occasional foggy mornings, crisp and cold air, planting time for cold-weather crops, has one of my favorite holidays in it, and is the reason for some lovely Marzen beers and Pumpkin ciders.
Of course, we had a tornado, hail, and extremely early snow on the final day of September, so maybe October isn't going to be the gorgeous, sweet sink into cold weather that I hope for.
Labels: monthly goals, october