Prevagen Memory Improvement Review

I have a swiss cheese memory- I often joke about it, but it frankly frightens me. Sometimes it's clearly-distracted lack of mental recall, but occasionally it's ephasia and as an English major with a large vocabulary that drives me NUTS.

So I was stoked to try Prevagen, from the makers of Quincy Bioscience. Prevagen is supplement that "promotes clearer thinking and improves memory". How? Through the protein apoaequorin, found in some species of jellyfish.

From their website:
Apoaequorin has been clinically tested and shown to supplement these proteins during the natural process of aging and improves brain health and overall memory.

In 2012, Prevagen became the number one selling brain health supplement in chain drug stores across the country, and continues to remain on top. Prevagen is available in health food stores and pharmacies nationwide including Walgreen, CVS, Rite Aid, and Vitamin Shoppe.

Prevagen is safe and effective. Daily use for 30-90 days is the recommended length of time to experience noticeable results.





My Prevagen trial included a copy of "The Brain Health Guide", which was interesting.
It's 30 days of capsules, which means I should see noticeable results right about the time I need to order more. Perfect!

Did I notice results before then? Yes, actually, I did. Or maybe that's wishful thinking. But I felt more attentive and sharper. Less distractible. I think the only way I'll be able to figure out if that was the result of Prevagen, or something else, is to keep on it and see if that sensation lasts.


It's an average-sized capsule pill. Easy to swallow.


Like Prevagen on Facebook to learn more about this interesting supplement.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , ,