Swapoween Recap



It's Swapoween time! 
I gotta be honest- this Halloween hasn't been as thrilling to me as they usually are. Despite getting my decorations up, the entire month has been filled with stress and illness, and we've had zero Halloween plans. 

But then there was the fun of hitting up Pier 1 and misc stores for my partner, Alison of The Rosy Snail. I had SO MUCH that I wanted to get and make her, because she's amazeballs (and a beauty expert, a crafter, a nail polish maven, inspired me to join Ipsy, has adorable kids, and is all-around awesomesauce). 


I had a bazillion ideas and I had to rein myself in...but after getting her swap box, I wish I'd gone as full-out as I wanted to! She totally spoiled me. 
Check it out:


The goodies


Skeletal oven mitt, cupcake kit, and Halloween recipes


Zombie "meat" (sour fruit straws), caramel apple chocolates (I was good and split with Fedora), and dark chocolate sea salt bites (which I did not split with Fedora...I'm not that good)


A black cat spread bowl and witch hat knife, and vanilla pumpkin-scented reed/oil set


Sparkly "Spooky" sign, red skully earrings (made by Alison?), Elegant Touch nail art kit, BellaPierre mineral eyeshadow in "Celebration", and Nyx mosaic powder blush in "Silk"


Zoya color lock kit (YAY!) and 3 Julep polishes (Cleopatra, Karmen, and Daria)


See? Spoiled rotten, with Halloween & beauty goodies. I don't even know where to start with all this! I put the Halloween decor up (and the chocolates in the kitty bowl for now), am wearing the earrings, and ate my caramel apple chocolate, and now I just want to wear all the pretties. :D


Thanks, Alison!

Labels: , ,