Teas Tea Review


It's no secret that I'm kind of a hippie (in that I support eco-friendly businesses, and tout a low-impact-on-our-limited-resources lifestyle as much as possible). So I'm always excited when I get introduced to a company that produces something both responsible AND tasty.



I'm a fan of tea, though I usually drink it hot.
(don't even get me started on my heart-on for Harney and Sons tea)

The thing that I generally dislike about iced tea is that it has a sort of metallic-tanin edge to the aftertaste. Or it's way too sugary. Or has a fake flavor added to it.

Good on Teas' Tea for not having ANY of these.


Half & Half had a subtle crisp/green apple overtone to it, tasted like a weak tea.
Green + White was my absolutely favorite- tasted like a light green tea brewed at full strength with no weird aftertaste. 
Rose Green Tea had a slight floral scent but no floral taste (thank goodness) and was a mild strength of otherwise-tasty green tea.


Best of all, Ito En (who makes Teas' Tea) is very eco-forward:



PLUS they regularly have giveaways (like a trip to Australia!) on their Facebook page.
You can also get some zen on their Pinterest.

I can't wait to find them in stores, and try the Lemongrass Green Tea. Yum!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , ,