The Tattoo Pill Review

So y'all know I'm pro-good-heath, and pro-supplements to round out the minerals and vitamins we all need. Every day I swallow a number of pills to this aim, always including a multivitamin.


I was intrigued when I heard about The Tattoo Pill, which touts itself as a supplement with 30 vitamins and minerals, 15 of which are at 100% (or more) levels that are recommended by the FDA.
The concept is that, if you have/get tattoos, you need to make sure your body is healing as well as possible.


I can second this concept, as I have a tattoo and it's faded like mad because I wasn't taking care of myself for the 5 years after I got it. It still looks great, but it lost ink within 3 years, sadly.


So when I received The Tattoo Pill, I compared it to my usual multivitamin. It lacked calcium and vitamin K BUT it had much higher levels of most of the minerals and vitamins than my usual multivitamin has. At times, FIVE TIMES HIGHER. I like that kind of efficiency.


Other things I think are awesome about The Tattoo Pill:



Honestly, given the ingredients, this is a good multivitamin for anyone (especially those with immune system issues), not just those of us with tatts. Just make sure, if you're a woman taking this, you supplement with calcium (and maybe vitamin K) as well.

Check them out on Facebook for more info!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , ,