Beauty Box 5 Review


The market is more or less flooded with beauty subscription box services, but the vary in range from usefulness to variety. Beauty Box 5 is one that is sent monthly, and contains 5 beauty, hair, and skin care product samples. It's $12/month, or 3 months for $30.

 
(October's Beauty Box 5 theme was "Take it Easy", transitioning from Summer to Fall)


The pros:


(Aveeno moisturizing lotion, sample size; Model Co lip enhancer pencil, full size; La Fresh facial cleansing wipes, sample size; Nubar 3-Free nail polish, full size; Swissco glitter toe spacers, full size)

(Nubar in "Blondie")

(Model Co. "Illusion Lip Pencil" lip enhancer in Nude)


The cons:


Overall, I really liked the quality and diversity of products, and the fact that 3 of the 5 were full-sized.


My concern, with any box subscription service, is how well that diversity and value holds up over time (i.e. if you send me the same product twice, etc)...and the fact that Beauty Box 5 doesn't allow me to personalize to my tastes doesn't ease that concern.

Still, as generic beauty box subscriptions go, it was a pleasant surprise, and most definitely a value for the price.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,