Eye Spy & The Nail Files

This week is my last Eye Spy. I hope to continue the crazy manicures with a linkup, but my time is too impacted to continue cramming these in every week. Thanks for sticking by me, for the compliments (which made me thing I can actually wear makeup decently), and for the inspiration!



NYC's White on my browbone and inner eye corner
Arbonne's Moss over my lid
Mineral Basic's Chocolate Drizzle in my outer crease, blended inward
Urban Decay's Mildew pencil as a liner on my upper lids
Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara on top and outer bottom lashes


I was going for a soft, subtle neutral green and brown, and I think I finally nailed it. I did learn, though, that eyeshadow color is never as dense in the sun as I think it is under my bathroom lights. Lesson learned: put your makeup vanity under a source of direct natural light!





Color Club "Edie", with a schmutz of Sinful Color's "Nail Junkie" over the tips of my fingernails.

Labels: , , ,