Liquid Health Raspberry Ketone Product Review



I'm a long-time advocate of regular exercise plus healthy eating as the only way to lose weight. For 30 years, that's what I've believed. Granted, I know folks who lost a lot of weight on FenPhen, before folks discovered it was essential speed. My previous experience has yielded...erm...slow results.


And then I tried Liquid Health's Raspberry Ketone supplement. 
And I actually lost weight while on it (6 lbs...not much, but still....)
Is that a product of the drug? Hormones? I don't know. But the taste is juicy enough that I'd drink this normally, even if it didn't have fat-burning properties.



Liquid Health's Raspberry Ketone supplement contains:

You take 1 oz, once a day (30 minutes before your biggest meal which, for me, is dinner)

The taste? Like a non-fizzy raspberry soda. Sweet, but not overly so...but not like raspberry juice or anything. I drank is straight, but it can be hidden in juice.

The ONLY issue I had with this was my own bad memory. I had trouble remembering to drink it 30 minutes before dinner.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,