October Goals Recap
- Be better about de-stressing and allowing myself some breathing room <---- I got horribly, horribly sick from all the stress and craziness of October. Total and utter FAIL.
Do football-team-inspired Eye Spy posts on Thursdays
- Open my business for business <--- *sigh* No. Again.
Co-host Swapoween at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Read/Listen to at least 4 books
Focus on a more personal touch with the blog (from here on out)
Search for a new job
- Audition for the Miracle on 34th Street radio play <--- Auditions are not gonna happen, as the old cast is returning.
Help TNP's Cabaret be successful
Host retirement party for Dad
Attend the Fort Nisqually Candlelight Tour
- Train to be a Fort Nisqually Living History docent/volunteer <--- They haven't scheduled the training yet.
Host 3+ giveaways on the blog
- Crochet at least ONE item to completion
- Open my business
- Co-host the Guest Post swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Search for a new job
- Post book reviews every Fri, Sat, and Sun for my Novels in November feature
- Share more recipes with y'all
- Post less than 6 times/week
ALSO! I got my decorations changed out, from Halloween to Autumn. Special thanks to Ricki Jill, Carly
, and my previous Swapoween partners who have sent Fall things enough so that I finally *can* have a non-Halloween Autumn mantle. I am so excited to decorate a different theme on my mantle every month!
Labels: monthly goals, november