November Goals


October Goals Recap
  • Be better about de-stressing and allowing myself some breathing room <---- I got horribly, horribly sick from all the stress and craziness of October. Total and utter FAIL.
  • Do football-team-inspired Eye Spy posts on Thursdays
  • Open my business for business <--- *sigh* No. Again.
  • Co-host Swapoween at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
  • Read/Listen to at least 4 books
  • Focus on a more personal touch with the blog (from here on out)
  • Search for a new job
  • Audition for the Miracle on 34th Street radio play <--- Auditions are not gonna happen, as the old cast is returning.
  • Help TNP's Cabaret be successful
  • Host retirement party for Dad
  • Attend the Fort Nisqually Candlelight Tour
  • Train to be a Fort Nisqually Living History docent/volunteer <--- They haven't scheduled the training yet.
  • Host 3+ giveaways on the blog


November Goals
  • Crochet at least ONE item to completion
  • Open my business
  • Co-host the Guest Post swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
  • Search for a new job
  • Post book reviews every Fri, Sat, and Sun for my Novels in November feature 
  • Share more recipes with y'all
  • Post less than 6 times/week

ALSO! I got my decorations changed out, from Halloween to Autumn. Special thanks to Ricki Jill, Carly, and my previous Swapoween partners who have sent Fall things enough so that I finally *can* have a non-Halloween Autumn mantle. I am so excited to decorate a different theme on my mantle every month!








Labels: ,