Let me just say that I'm not an advocate of diet pills, or weight loss attempts that don't include a health diet (filled with fresh veggies and lots of water) and regular exercise (even if it's just walking a mile a day). But given my recent success, and the fact that I'm combatting the holiday/winter weight gain trend (being already overweight to begin with), I wanted to give Omni Herbals' Pharmacist Weight Loss Formula Supplement a try.
They have a 60-day money back guarantee, which really sold me on it- no business is going to offer 100% refund after 2 months (plenty of time to determine whether it works or not) if they don't fully stand by their product.
According to the company, taking it will:
- Increase energy levels
- Boost metabolism in a safe way
- Promote suppression and control of appetite
- Maximize diet and exercise results
- Provide thermogenics effects for increased fat burning
- Detoxify the body and create a feeling of general wellness
- Be safe for people with high blood pressure and diabetes
- Regulate insulin / sugar levels
- Reduce the amount of fat in your system
- Rid the body of excess fluids
- Block carbohydrates from being introduced to your system
I also really liked that I understand each ingredient, and they're all plant-derived. But, of course, the real test is...did I lose any weight on these?
Yes. I kept my diet and exercise regimen the same for the entire 90 days that I took these (not hard, since I'm broke & lazy, and the weather has been crap).
Day 1: 194.5
Day 10: 192
Day 20: 191.5
Day 30: 189.5
Not a dramatic weight loss by any means, but it seemed to give me enough of an edge that I could drop 5 pounds. So maybe there's something to a healthy diet, regular exercise, and these as a pre-meal supplement....
My only beef with the product is that you're supposed to take it 15-30 minutes before every meal. I remembered to take it 1-3 times a day, but not every single meal.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Labels: omni herbals, product review, weight loss