Omni Herbals Weight Loss Product Review


Let me just say that I'm not an advocate of diet pills, or weight loss attempts that don't include a health diet (filled with fresh veggies and lots of water) and regular exercise (even if it's just walking a mile a day). But given my recent success, and the fact that I'm combatting the holiday/winter weight gain trend (being already overweight to begin with), I wanted to give Omni Herbals' Pharmacist Weight Loss Formula Supplement a try.


They have a 60-day money back guarantee, which really sold me on it- no business is going to offer 100% refund after 2 months (plenty of time to determine whether it works or not) if they don't fully stand by their product.

According to the company, taking it will:



I also really liked that I understand each ingredient, and they're all plant-derived. But, of course, the real test is...did I lose any weight on these?

Yes. I kept my diet and exercise regimen the same for the entire 90 days that I took these (not hard, since I'm broke & lazy, and the weather has been crap).
Day 1: 194.5
Day 10: 192
Day 20: 191.5
Day 30: 189.5

Not a dramatic weight loss by any means, but it seemed to give me enough of an edge that I could drop 5 pounds. So maybe there's something to a healthy diet, regular exercise, and these as a pre-meal supplement....


My only beef with the product is that you're supposed to take it 15-30 minutes before every meal. I remembered to take it 1-3 times a day, but not every single meal.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,