This is a recipe given to me by a world-class chef, who claimed it is the 'easiest Key Lime Pie recipe in the world'. Which is true. It also makes a nicely tart dessert, without all that meringue and sugar. Bon apetit!
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (I use Nellie and Joe's brand)
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, and key lime juice.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool, chill in fridge.
Labels: dessert, easy to make, lime, recipe, tasty noms