2013 Reads and 2014 At A Glance

Last year I gallantly declared that I wouldn't read as much in 2013 as I did in 2012 (I was being hopeful, I suppose, that I'd be permanently employed in 2013). Well, hold onto your knickers, kids....




In 2013, I read:
The Night Circus           Wildwood Dancing   Strands of Bronze and Gold

Life As We Knew It       Swamplandia!        Not A Drop To Drink
Shatter Me                  The Diviner's Tale   The Uninvited Guests
Madapple                    Indelible                Don't Breathe A Word
Kill Me Softly                
Terra                    Midnight in Austenland
Whedonistas                Divergent               The Rosewood Casket
Dragonwitch                Apron Anxiety         Born of Illusion
Tooth and Nail             Seraphina              Sun & Moon, Ice & Snow
Warm Bodies               Tigerlily                 Blood Red Road
Daynight                     Sweet Mercy          The Between Boyfriends Book
Blackberry Winter         The Tiger's Wife     Wentworth Hall 
Lancaster House          The Middle Aisle      The Name of The Star
City of Bones               City of Ashes          City of Glass
Clockwork Angel           Clockwork Prince     Clockwork Princess
The Knife of Never Letting Go                    The Ask and The Answer
Monsters of Men           Eighty Days           Heat Wave
Take my Heart             Headhunters          The Actor and The Housewife
The Madman's Daughter                           The Voyage of Lucy P. Simmons
Daughter of Smoke & Bone                       Days of Blood & Starlight
Confederates Don't Wear Couture              A Beastly Scandal
The Dead-Tossed Waves                           The Dark And Hollow Places
Tournament of Chance                             Charming the Prince
Resilient                     Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Testimony of an Irish Slave Girl                  The Hundred Thousand Kingoms
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian


And on my TBR list for 2014?

(I'm aiming to read at least 45 books in 2014. Wish me luck!)

Labels: ,