Bag Lady

I was never a bag-centric person. But since dating Fedora I've found myself increasingly drawn to them, especially when they're pretty AND useful. Which explains why I adore YakPak so very much.

After my last YakPak review, I found their new line of quilted bags. I do love (and use) that skully messenger bag A LOT, but check out my new hauteness:
 
Neon peacock print quilted bag!

 
With a lo of pockets, including a zippered one on the outside.

 
AND a full nylon lining, for easy cleaning, in bright pink. How can you not be cheerful, looking at this?

 
Check out how thick those straps are! Tres comfortable.
This is my new crochet-in-progess bag.

 
The top zips closed, fully sealed without gaps, for safe storage of transported goodies.

 

It hangs at a pretty nice distance, too- right around my hips. It's not so big that I'm going to break my shoulder, using it, but it can definitely hold books, projects, snackies, etc. And it's quilted, which makes it extra comfy and padded.

I highly recommend YakPak bags, which constantly impress me with their solid construction, fun and colorful designs, and diversity.



I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.

Labels: ,