November Goals Recap
Crochet at least ONE item to completion
- Open my business <--- FAIL. And after causing a stress migraine because of it, I'm backing off and giving myself breathing room with this one.
Co-host the Guest Post swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Search for a new job
Post book reviews every Fri, Sat, and Sun in November for my Novels in November feature
Share more recipes with y'all
- Post less than 6 times/week <----FAIL. Apparently, I can't stop reading, reviewing, posting memes and recipes, etc...sorry for the overload!
- Create nail polish looks based on the books I'm reading <----FAIL. A good thought, but my artistic talent is...lacking.
- Craft at least 3 items for my swap partner
- Crochet at least 3 items for family members for Xmas
- Aim to open Printcess by 1/1/14.
- Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Read/Listen to at least 4 books
- Rock Christmas, with my family and Fedora's
- Be the Front-of-House Manager for TNP's Miracle on 34th Street
- Start my Fort Nisqually training
- Start sewing my underthings for Fort Nisqually volunteer outfit
- Job hunt. A lot.
Labels: december, monthly goals