December Goals


November Goals Recap

  • Crochet at least ONE item to completion
  • Open my business <--- FAIL. And after causing a stress migraine because of it, I'm backing off and giving myself breathing room with this one.
  • Co-host the Guest Post swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
  • Search for a new job
  • Post book reviews every Fri, Sat, and Sun in November for my Novels in November feature 
  • Share more recipes with y'all
  • Post less than 6 times/week <----FAIL. Apparently, I can't stop reading, reviewing, posting memes and recipes, etc...sorry for the overload!
  • Create nail polish looks based on the books I'm reading <----FAIL. A good thought, but my artistic talent is...lacking.


December Goals
  • Craft at least 3 items for my swap partner
  • Crochet at least 3 items for family members for Xmas 
  • Aim to open Printcess  by 1/1/14.
  • Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
  • Read/Listen to at least 4 books
  • Rock Christmas, with my family and Fedora's
  • Be the Front-of-House Manager for TNP's Miracle on 34th Street
  • Start my Fort Nisqually training
  • Start sewing my underthings for Fort Nisqually volunteer outfit
  • Job hunt. A lot.

Labels: ,