Meet Kenzie!

On this Christmas Eve, I want to introduce you to a very special blog friend of mine:

Kenzie at Life and Lemons

I first met Kenzie when she was my partner for the Favorite Color Swap back in 2012. She straight-up rocked that swap AND she lives about 1.5 hours from me. 
(my fav of the items she sent!)


Kenzie is a lifestyle blogger, and she shares everything from parenting struggles to her daily grind job, to her passion for horses to her current adventure as a first-time home builder.

What I really love about Life and Lemons is her complete honesty. She posts real life, even when it's embarrassing, and it's a great reminder to be true to yourself...even in the blogosphere.


She's also got a superhunk of a hubby, and an adorable little boy.


Kenzie co-hosts We Want to Know Wednesdays, which provides fun prompts for bloggers to answer, and a chance to get to know each other better through info sharing.
 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

In addition to her blog, you can catch up with Kenzie via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

If you're looking for a fun, no-nonsense, delightfully pic-oriented blog to follow, I highly recommend Life and Lemons!


In the meantime, merry Christmas Eve! Stay warm, stay safe, eat cookies.

Labels: , ,