Review Extravaganza: The Birthday Months



I co-hosted the PJ Party Swap
I shared my favorite breakfast recipe
I gave you some tips on Red Carpet Posing


I got personal with an A-Z meme
I got a new job! Temporary, but I rocked it so hard that it went from a 4-week gig to a 10-week gig.
I gave you a recipe for making your own stock. YUM!
Fedora and I went to the Beauty & The Beast convention in Cleveland, OH (did I forget to mention he's a huge romantic and loves that 1980's TV show?)




I participated in the Thrift Swap (who is surprised? Yeah, I definitely have a swap addiction)
I co-hosted the Local Flavor Swap.
More Blogger Alphabet Soup sharing.
I turned 32! We celebrated with a cruise to and through the Ballard Locks.


Fedora and I went to the Seattle SciFi Museum's "Worlds of Fantasy" exhibit...in my opinion, the best they've had.

(the image quality is crappy...that's a sleeping dragon behind those bars, hoarding her gold. She snored, twitched, and occasionally opened an eye, depending on what we were doing)

I shared a bookish numbers meme, because I'm always reading. 
Mom and I went to Tillicum Village.


I co-hosted the Favorite Color swap
I took an A-Z Book Meme ('cuz it's all about me)

Fedora turned...erm...older than I am.
I found the world's only good Merlot
Fat Joe said goodbye


I went to the Puyallup Fair for the first time, and Fat Joe died that day (thankfully, he waited until I got home and said goodbye, but unfortunately it was a traumatizing death to witness and be helpless to).


Labels: , , ,