Solid Cordz Extension Cord Review



I live in a house built in the 1940's, which means the outlets are rather oddly spaced. And sometimes, they're just 8" too far away. I don't want to have the hazard of loops of extension cord on my worktable, and Solid Cordz provides the solution: short, sturdy extension cords. 


These work well, are perfect for small distance use, are heavy-duty, and are 3-pronged.
They're also not oversized, so they don't hog space on my power strips. 


They come in a pack of 5, so I have one in just about every room in the house now. They're 12 inches, end to end, so about 8 inches of cord length, which makes them ideal for extending a cord 1-8 inches. You can also plug one into every slot of a power strip to give yourself more breadth with your electronics.

You can find out more about Solid Cordz here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,