After my review of the Ozeri Earth Pan, the good folks there asked if I would like to review the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener.
You can guess my answer.
- Automatically activates to remove and eject corks when placed on a wine bottle.
- Built-in rechargeable battery opens up to 60 wine bottles on a single charge.
- Light cordless design made of high-quality stainless-steel that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Opens a bottle of wine in just seconds with push button ease.
- Includes a compact foil cutter that doubles as a stand, along with a bonus pourer and stopper.
And the grand show...please forgive the delays- I had the wine opener at a slight angle and so it took me two tries to open my wine.
So basically, it's a wine opener that does ALL of the heavy work, and looks sexy and has a pretty blue light. Score!
I definitely recommend this for wine lovers, and it would make a great holiday gift (for the wine lover, champagne lover, cider lover...if it's got a cork, the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener can handle it)
Labels: ozeri, product review, wine, wine opener, wino wednesdays