11 Things


(credit to The Paper Mama)

Many thanks to Paper Mama, for this fun little meme. She's invited folks to answer her questions and link in her post, as she does this every year (how fun!).
1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
I usually say a dog person, but there are some cats I've very much bonded with. I generally consider myself an 'all animal' person, but birds bother me.

2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?
I've been told I loved Cheerios as a baby, and that's pretty much the same. Otherwise, dark chocolate has been a favorite since forever. And freshly baked bread. 

3. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading! I have so many hobbies that I enjoy, and I pick up so many, so often, but reading has been my #1 since I was 5 years old.

4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
I wouldn't mind living in B.C., but that's also close enough I wouldn't have to abandon all family and friends. 

5. Are you a winter or summer person?
Ohhh....both? The long amounts of sunshine and great energy of Seattle in the summer are awesome. BUT I love snow, and cuddling with Fedora, and the wintertime holidays. I can't pick one!


6. What makes you happy?
Hope.

7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
I wish I had the memory to retain that. Considering the multitude of jobs, health issues, and jackoff boyfriends I've had, I imagine there have been a lot of odd ones over the years. 

8. 2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Dwarves. Much though elves are gorgeous (and I assume we're talking Tolkien elves, not Icelandic elves or misc) they would be annoying in their self-contained flawlessness. And I'm essentially a hobbit myself, minus the hairy feet and height, but they seem more inclined to naivety than I am comfortable with. Dwarves, though, are hearty, rollicking, fearless, and seem very useful. Plus, some of them are hot. (what, nobody else has a thing for Fili and Kili?)

9. 3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Put the stuffed badger in my lap, and admire the job he did. What? I'd much rather check out a dead badger than a live one- those things are vicious!

10. What was your first job?
Brusher/Bather at PetSmart, Perfume Girl at Macy's, and Barista at Starbucks. 

11. What is your favorite utensil?
A spoon. It's curvy, you can use it for scooping AND slicing (soft things, on the edge) and it's also the term for one of my favorite romantic activities.

Labels: