…You’ll Find in my bedroom:
- A book on the nightstand
- My necklace stand
- My trumpet
- My recurve bow
(my necklace stand)
…I’ve always wanted to do:
- Travel the world (all of Europe, Oceania, parts of Africa, parts of South America, parts of Asia, etc)
- Be a bestselling novelist
- Study wild orca whales (behavior and vocalizations)
- Have a huge indoor cake-only food fight
- Be in a period film
(Dear casting directors: I could rock any period's attire, and be the perfect background. Pretty please?)
…Things I'm currently into:
- Copper (the TV show)
- Selling my fabric stash
- Barn brack (baking Irish bread recipes)
- Green tea
- Wearing lipstick
(one of many pieces I'm photographing and cataloging for my massive stash sale)
…Quirks that I have:
- When pausing in typing, I rub my hands against the speakers of my laptop, as a quick way to warm up my hands
- I am always reading at least 1 book. As soon as I finish one, I have to start another, even if I only read 5 minutes that day.
- I have to have something, like lip balm or chapstick, on my lips at all times while conscious. Dry lips weird me out.
- I praise Hermes before my first sip of coffee, Dionysus before my first sip of wine, and Demeter before my first sip of beer. In Greek.
- I tend to end sentences with the word "so" and a pause. I don't know when this started, but for years I catch myself doing it often, and I hate that I do it. It's akin to people inserting "like" into a sentence as a place holder.
(this isn't mine, but if I ever start my own coffee company, it'll be named for the Greek god of messages and more)