5 Things

Stolen Borrowed from Miss Angie.
(via)


…You’ll Find in my bag:
  1. My wallet
  2. Printcess business cards
  3. A Pen
  4. A Larabar
  5. A pocket knife


…You’ll Find in my bedroom:
  1. A book on the nightstand
  2. My necklace stand
  3. Candles 
  4. My trumpet
  5. My recurve bow
(my necklace stand)


…I’ve always wanted to do:
  1. Travel the world (all of Europe, Oceania, parts of Africa, parts of South America, parts of Asia, etc)
  2. Be a bestselling novelist
  3. Study wild orca whales (behavior and vocalizations)
  4. Have a huge indoor cake-only food fight
  5. Be in a period film
(Dear casting directors: I could rock any period's attire, and be the perfect background. Pretty please?)


…Things I'm currently into:
  1. Copper (the TV show)
  2. Selling my fabric stash
  3. Barn brack (baking Irish bread recipes)
  4. Green tea
  5. Wearing lipstick
(one of many pieces I'm photographing and cataloging for my massive stash sale)


…Quirks that I have:
  1. When pausing in typing, I rub my hands against the speakers of my laptop, as a quick way to warm up my hands
  2. I am always reading at least 1 book. As soon as I finish one, I have to start another, even if I only read 5 minutes that day.
  3. I have to have something, like lip balm or chapstick, on my lips at all times while conscious. Dry lips weird me out.
  4. I praise Hermes before my first sip of coffee, Dionysus before my first sip of wine, and Demeter before my first sip of beer. In Greek.
  5. I tend to end sentences with the word "so" and a pause. I don't know when this started, but for years I catch myself doing it often, and I hate that I do it. It's akin to people inserting "like" into a sentence as a place holder.
(this isn't mine, but if I ever start my own coffee company, it'll be named for the Greek god of messages and more)


So..............................................

Labels: