December Goals Recap
Craft at least 3 items for my swap partner
Crochet at least 3 items for family members for Xmas
Aim to open Printcess by 1/1/14.
Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Read/Listen to at least 4 books
Rock Christmas, with my family and Fedora's
Be the Front-of-House Manager for TNP's Miracle on 34th Street
- Start my Fort Nisqually training <--- It was delayed, again
- Start sewing my underthings for Fort Nisqually volunteer outfit <--- I drove down there for a sewing bee, but they neglected to specify how to get into the locked area. So I wasted 2 hours of driving time and gas, and haven't felt inclined to sew since then.
Job hunt. A lot.
- Co-host the Books 'n' Bloggers swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Focus on Printcess (new colors, stumping my B3G1 sale, etc)
- Work on feeling more confident about wearing lipstick
- Decorate the mantle in a blue theme
- Apply to more jobs
- Reflect my current reads with this month's Nail Files
Bonus Goal for 2014:
Complete Maiden Level of the 2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge!
This is a great chance for me to focus on some books on my shelf, that have been begging for a read for years.
Priestess of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Lady of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
The Forest House, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Ancestors of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness
The Devil's Queen, by Jeanne Kalogridis
Wicked, by Gregory Maguire
Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, by Katherine Howe
The House of Velvet and Glass, by Katherine Howe
The Fairy Godmother, by Mercedes Lackey
Labels: january, monthly goals, witches & witchcraft reading challenge