Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Now why didn't *I* think of that? Shandali Travel Towels are microfiber, like a sham for your body! They're lightweight, super-absorbent (10 times more than standard bath towels), and are super soft microfiber.
- It feels like a soft suede.
- I gently scrunched it against my sopping wet hair and it reduced my air-dry time by 2-3 hours or so (basically, it half-dryed my hair with one squeeze).
- I dabbed it against my skin and it absorbed all the water immediately.
- There was no color bleed from dyes.
- As full of water as it was, it didn't drip at all.
- It packs tightly, wether rolled or folded, so it's perfect for traveling, camping, SCA events, zombie apocalypse, etc.
- It comes in pretty blue colors, or grey.
- It has a tab for hanging.
- There are no scratchy tags.
- My only complaint: it took hours to dry, hung up by its tab. This could be location (rainy Seattle).
Look how thin it is!
Their logo embossed on the towel
A handy dandy sewn-in hook for hanging
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Labels: camping, product review, shandali travel towel