The Nail Files: Bright Young Things

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg
And here's my last nail-art-inspired-by-my-read post. D'awww....


Many thanks go to VinylDisorder, for letting me try out their vinyl nail decals. For more info about their offerings (nail art and wall art and car art and all that), you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Their decals went on easily and smoothly (just like applying a sticker), although unfortunately even with a topcoat they started peeling up at the sides after 3 days.





I admit, my original plan was a red comet, but considering I was singing Naughty John while painting Zoya "Noel" and applying the decals, that was as freaky as I could go. I imagine Evie would sport these nails, probably to a party. Hopefully one without a Ouija board.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: