Ageless Derma Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Here I go again, being a guinea pig with face creams for the good of mankind! Or maybe just for the good of consumers shopping for an anti-wrinkle cream.

So what qualifies me? Well, in high school I was told that I had 'perfect crow's feet' (for theatrical makeup), I was mistaken for 30 when I was ages 14-29, I have a hereditary bridge-of-nose wrinkle, and my forehead and neck have been creased since puberty.



The crow's feet have largely faded, though I have wrinkles across my under-eyes (which, by the by, are always dark and puffy and about the same size as my ocular cavity). But my primary concern is my nose wrinkle and my forehead. It seems every foundation I wear, wet or dry, highlights those creases and makes me look older.

So when the opportunity came to try Ageless Derma Stem Cell & Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream, I took it. Here's the forehead and neck, before:
(forehead)

(neck)

And after using this, morning and night (on a clean face) for 3 weeks:

(I do see a reduction in forehead wrinkles, especially the fine, shallow ones)

(not such a noticeable difference with my neck, although the ends of the wrinkles may be fading, so with enough time and use it could potentially fade those)


This product's active ingredient is stem cells- apple stem cells, to be exact (PhytoCellTec), which has shown a 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles, according to their facebook site.

There's a reason IĆ°unn's apples are the key to eternal youth!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,