Button, Button, Who's got the Button?

Anyone else remember that game? No? OK, well....


What the heck are all those buttons that keep popping up on Living a Goddess Life's sidebar?!
---------------------------------------------------------------->


Printcess, my mineral makeup company, is in the running to win a $25,000 grant from FedEx. This would allow me to expand the business (both in terms of product and market) and really make my small biz owner dreams come true. The contest runs through Feb 23rd, and you can vote one per day, so I'm stumping it as much as I can...and trying not to be a nag about it.




My So-Called Chaos Best of Blog Awards
My So-Called Chaos is hosting a Best of Blog Award, in multiple categories. Voting has gone through several rounds, and I made it to the top 3!

I'm nominated for "Best Bloggy Buddy" & "Courageous Commenter". Honestly, those both mean so much to me....I often feel like I can't show enough love to all of the amazeballs bloggers that I follow, and though I try to comment regularly, sometimes I resort to lurking only. So....telling me that I am doing enough, and you do feel loved...that gives me warm squishies.

ALSO! Printcess was nominated for "Best New Startup". That's awesome- I glad y'all like my shop. I have big plans for it, including sponsoring the Miss Premier pageant, and expanding into mineral blushes, contouring, and highlighting products and someday (maybe) bookish nail polish. For now, though, I'm making collections of eye shadow, and blogging about it.


BrandBacker is a product review site that focuses on connecting bloggers and companies. This one is new to me- I'm waiting on my first product from them to review. We'll see how it goes.


Chaotic Goddess Swaps is the blog swap site that Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos and I co-run. We host themed blog swaps, designed to connect bloggers and exchange happy mail. We just finished up the Books 'n' Bloggers swap, and are now hosting the Mug o' Comfort swap. Others include favorite color, location, Halloween, Christmas, etc.


Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting a year-long reading challenge, centered around reading books (fiction or non) that focus on witches & witchcraft. 
With this many books on my shelf, I need some direction on what to read next! 2014 is my year of witchy books (this challenge), fairytale retellings (Fairytale Fortnight over at The Book Rat), and Jane Austen/Regency books (Austen in August, over at The Book Rat).


Influenster is a product review site for bloggers. They send you boxes/challenges, and you review the products inside, on your blog and social media and on their site. I've had a great relationship with Influenster, and found some pretty awesome products through them.


BookMooch is a book exchange site. Pretty simple- you make a wishlist of books you want and a list of books (in good condition) you want to give away. Whoever ships the books pays for shipping, and every book you send out (that is received) earns you a free book of your choice. I've sent 4, haven't requested any yet, but I like the system.


And there it is, a handy guide to all those buttons that keep getting added (and will be changed in the future, as events occur)!
------------------------------------------------------------------->


Labels: ,