True Story Thursday

I stole this FC-alternative title and concept from this awesome blog. I just couldn't take double posting on Fridays anymore!


Things that happened this past week:

I put all of my fabric and patterns up for sale


It snowed! (Saturday night)

And stayed! (Sunday)


We started watching Tom Baker's Doctor Who episodes (Fedora's intro to the show, which he loves now!)


Fedora gave me a Harley Davidson shirt (purple, with bling!) and a barbed-wire-heart Harley Davidson pin, just because. <3


I did my taxes. So now I'm 80% financially dependent on Fedora, because the IRS took my small savings, and I'm on a $0 income, and yet also do not qualify for any government assistance programs. This is the scariest, most financially unstable moment of my entire life, and I am so very grateful that Fedora is both shouldering the burden that is me, and also keeping my spirits up about it.


I planted peppers, tomatoes, cabbage, peas, green onions, and bok choy.
AND some of it is already sprouting! I don't know what, because I forgot to mark them...*facepalm*


I'm giving away two books to two winners, as part of the Fire & Ice Blog Hop event.
This will be the last giveaway for a prize sent from me, for the foreseeable future, due to that whole poverty thing.


But in good news, I have an interview this morning, so...fingers crossed!


I found Gipsy Dharma boots in my random online goofing around. Have you seen this? I swooned so hard. Her leather boots are perfect for costumes (the color! the raw look! the lack of eyelets!). I would have to redo my wardrobe to match that style of garb for everyday wear, but...I'm tempted. Very, very tempted.

For now, of course, it's all window shopping. Help me decide on a good pair- which is your favorite?
(psssst...she also has weekly giveaways!)

Labels: