Boar's Head Boldest Bracket Bruhaha

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boar’s Head Brand for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


Is that how one spells 'bruhaha"? It doesn't seem right. Anyway.
Boar's Head, purveyors of delicious deli meats and cheeses, is hosting the Boar’s Head Boldest Bracket Challenge



Basically, they're setting forward some amazingly awesome sandwich combinations from around the world that feature their Bold line of products. And they're asking you to vote on a favorite. Need some incentive? Select the winning sandwich and you could win:

Since I lovedy love their Horseradish Cheddar (mmm...spicy goodness), you know I'm gonna be voting for any sandwich with that. Although I must say, their Bold line Blackened Turkey Breast pairs reeeeeally well with their Chipotle Gouda Cheese. And their Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise is fantastic with BLTs, for a little added kick. 



OK, alright, fine. I'm voting for the Leviathan. And then I'm also making it. Nomnomnom.



You (and I) have to hurry, though...they're on Round 3 already, and Round 4 happens 3/31! Vote via boarshead.com or on their Facebook page.



Viva la #BHBoldestBracket challenge!

Which sandwich did YOU vote for??




Visit Sponsor's Site

Labels: , ,