February Goals Recap
- Sell all of my fabric and patterns <---well, I listed all of it, I didn't sell any of it
Release my new collection on Printcess (Fairytale!)
Decorate the mantle in a theme (uhm...not sure what, yet) <---PURPLE!
Apply to more jobs
Volunteer with TNP's production of Private Eyes
Read at least 3 novels
- Finish the crocheted shawl for my mom (for last Christmas!) <---FAIL.
- Catch up with
Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, and Sherlock...if I can <---getting there!
(My Feb purple mantle...)
- Have a March Mica Madness sale at Printcess (check out the blog for the promo code!)
- Decorate the mantle in a GREEN theme
- Finish mom's crochet shawl. Seriously. Do it.
- Read at least 3 novels
- Do research for my Norwescon panels
- Introduce Fedora to classic Doctor Who, and the continuation series
- Co-host the Mug o' Comfort swap with Miss Angie
- Participate in the Pretty Little Beauty swap
- Make more lifestyle/green living/recipe posts for this month and next month
Labels: march, monthly goals