Matchaccino > Sbucks

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Red Leaf Tea's MATCHAccino is a super-easy-to-make blended green tea drink. How easy? You can make it in 30 seconds.


I received MATCHAccino powder from Red Leaf Tea for review. They only wanted a video showing how easy it is to make this drink, but I thought I'd let you know how it tastes, too.

Frakkin' delicious.

I was sent the Caramel flavor (they have over 100 flavors), and it was very light, not too sweet, and incredibly tasty for a green-tea-based smoothie-type drink. It's just powder, milk (including almond or coconut milk), and a few ice cubes. It averages out to less than a dollar per serving, so it's also cheaper than Sbucks.


My only note on this is that there is a little bitter edge to the drink (because it IS green tea), but you can neutralize this by adding a pinch of salt when you blend it all up.

This is my new favorite 3pm boost drink!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,