BioTerra Herbs Sleep (z-z-z) Product Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I always have a hard time falling asleep (unlike Fedora, who is out like a light within two minutes of laying down).

I've tried dosing myself with NyQuil (which causes my brain to panic against the encroaching dulling of senses) and brandy (which just makes me have to pee more), and even caffeine-fighting herbal supplements (on the off-chance that I'm ignorantly caffeinated).

None work well and consistently, so I was willing to give BioTerra Herbs a try.


BioTerra Herbs provides natural, vegan herbal solutions to many issues, including trouble sleeping (z-z-z), low energy (boing), snoring (shush), digestion issues (belch),  stress (gah!), trouble focusing (huh?), and weak immune system (zap). The brand is sprinkled with humor, from the goofy product pics to their casual and silly word choice.

Kinda nice to see an herbal supplement brand not assume it's the guru here to fix all our lives. 


Other bonuses: Sleep (z-z-z) is non-GMO, gluten-free, and contains Chinese salvia, jujube, schisandra, and turmeric. I received a 5-day supply, but they recommend using the product for 2 weeks before you will see the full effects (it must build up in your system, since they're low dosages of herbs). 

You take two of these capsules, 30 minutes before sleeping.
(nice and tiny soft capsules)

I did this, and apparently fell asleep within about 10 minutes of laying down (or so Fedora tells me....I remember laying down, and my dream, and waking up). I didn't feel sluggish or drugged, just drowsy. And when I woke up, it wasn't a struggle but a natural coming-to.


I think I may have found my sleeping solution! Here, have a cute bunny sleep gif:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , ,