Pretty Little Beauty Swap Score


I participated in a swap that I didn't co-host with Miss Angie.
*gasp!*

"Hosted by Justine from Sleepy Single Girl Chelsee from Southern Beauty Guide and Ange from Hairspray and Highheels. The Pretty Little Beauty Swap is a bi-monthly swap between ladies who love makeup and meeting new friends!"


I was paired with Sarah from The Rooster & The Sunflower, who is a total sweetheart. She's a mom, a foodie/chef, and a beauty maven, with color-changing eyes (how cool!).  We have a lot in common, especially where it comes to beauty products, skin tone issues, color fun, and dealing with crazy schedules.




I'm really glad I was paired with Sarah, and now can stalk follow her blog and social media. She's new to the blogging world, so I highly recommend you go check her out and leave some love. 




I thought I sent her a pretty decent swap package, but I was blown away by what she sent me. We exchanged quite a few emails, and really got to know each other's preferences. 




EYES: Maybelline Color Tattoo, NYX Wonder Pencil (for concealer, waterliner, and lip liner), NYX eyeliner, NYX Love in Rio eyeshadow palette, Maybelline Purple Mascara and NYX Blue Mascara.


You guys. COLORED MASCARA. I can't wait to wear it! The NYX Wonder Pencil intrigues me as well- a waterliner that's more flesh than white sounds like a good idear to me. 
And eyeshadows! All the eyeshadows are mine! Muahahaha!


NAILS: Julep Mighty cuticle pen, Tilly polish in Mint Green, Polished Colors in a deep purple and a Tiffany's blue.


In addition to our mutual eyeshadow addiction, Sarah and I have a love of nail polish. This cuticle pen takes the cake, though. She knew I've been having issues with weak nails and chipping and whatnot with my jobs...and this is the miracle cure! It's a twice-a-day treatment for 2 weeks, so I'm gonna stay on top of it. And those polishes....Fedora's eyes lit up when he saw the purple (he loves me in purple).


FACE: Benefit Fake Up concealer (which I've been wanting to try for months!) and Porefessional, Pond's facial moisturizer, and Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange hand cream.


We also share dry skin issues, despite the fact that Sarah lives in TX and I live in WA. This hand cream smells amazing!
I'm tickled that she got me some Fake Up, which I cannot wait to try on my problem spots. The Ponds is perfect for traveling, and the Porefessional may be what I need for those pesky huge-ass pores on either side of my nose.


HAIR: Macadamia deep conditioning mask, 10 Things Keratin treatment for hair.


With dry, curly hair, I need moisturizing options all the time. I've not used many masks (hair or otherwise), but Sarah swears by them. I can't wait to give it a shot!


Thank you, Sarah, for being an attentive, generous swap partner, and a sparkling blogger and new friend. You rock!

Labels: ,