Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Thanks to Tomoson, I got to try the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask. As part of my dry skin care routine, I use a mask once per week to help control my overly-large pores, deep moisturize my cheeks, tighten my wrinkles, etc.

Adovia claims to tighten and purify pores, reduce acne, and keep skin healthier with it's 21+ included minerals.


I like the box it came in, I like the colors and font and multitude of information on the packaging.

I don't like that when I uncapped it and squeezed a bit into my palm, the top of it exploded. After I cleaned up that mess and tapped the top close, I was able to try it.



They say to apply it thinly...I don't think that's very possible, but I tried.


They say to let it dry for 10-20 minutes. After 20 minutes, it hadn't hardened or lightened in color. The downside is...is it dry? The upside is, I can move my face during that time!


Also, you need to wipe/rinse, as rinsing alone won't get it all off.

Afterward, my skin definitely felt soft. My coconut oil absorbed quickly, and my skin did not get flaky for the rest of the day.

I can't say how it works on acne, but aside from the tube defect, this Dead Sea Mud Mask performed very well, and I'll be using it weekly!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,