Friday Confessional: Anniversary, Gilt, Guilt & Instagram Idiocy

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

Wow, it's been a long time since I did a Friday Confessional. But when I get busy, this blog dips into the less-personal/more-business side of things, and then I feel like I'm misrepresenting my life.


I confess...
Fedora and I celebrated our two-year anniversary on Sunday. He had made several romantic plans involving islands, but we were rained out, so instead he treated me to brunch and dinner, many bottles of beer, and in-between fun times.


I confess...
Plans are coming along nicely for our future mobile life, and I hope Filson hires me on full time so they can come along a bit more quickly. 
P.S. Do any of you have recent experience with Toy Hauler RVs, or diesel trucks? We're shopping around, and would love insider knowledge.


I confess...
I did drop $300 on clothing at Kohls over the weekend. I blame Life with a Side of Coffee, who turned me on to the designer Lauren Conrad. I do hope it all fits and looks great! I've outgrown most of my cute clothes.


I confess...
After 16 months of living hand-to-mouth in poverty, it's difficult for me to not feel guilty about spending money on non-essentials (like clothing). I apparently have come to believe all those douchenozzels who insist that poor people are bad people and thus don't deserve nice things. I hate feeling guilty, no matter what I do (or don't)- it's clearly a habit of psychology that needs breaking.


I confess...
I'm embarrassed to admit I have no idea how contests on Instagram work. Maybe it's just my Droid, but...there's no option for me to share someone else's photo. How am I supposed to do that to enter a giveaway? 

Labels: