Rainbow Bandz Refill Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Have you gotten introduced to the ridiculous fun of the Rainbow Loom yet? It's basically crochet, with rubber bands. It's marketed as a toy for kids, but I've seen some pretty sophisticated items come out of them!


I just got the chance to try out Rainbow Bandz refill pack. That's 9 different colors (all consistently bright and vibrant), all latex-free, and all compatible with looms of all brands and sizes.




These little guys are pretty strong (I almost broke my fingers trying to get the soccer charm I made for Jennifer off my loom...but I haven't had any of these refill bands break on me). They don't smell, they feel rather soft to the touch, and the color is just eye-popping.



And did you see how many there are?! This will keep me set for weeks! Wahooo!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , , ,