Every28 Review

Every28.com delivers tampons to women every month! (It's about time, right). Women can customize their monthly period to their needs by choosing whatever brands they want, the quantities they need, even the delivery date. Best part of all, chocoloates are included in every monthly package.


This concept? Brilliant
I am always forgetting to buy tampons and pads before my period starts- even though I've been regular as clockwork since I started puberty in 1990. Inevitably, on the first day of my cycle I end up in a panic, rushing to the store to get whatever I need.

(really sweet note!)

But with Every28, those supplies would come to me- no fuss! I love that they include chocolates (and a little note of self-love) as well as a variety. I'm also a fan of being able to customize (for instance, I HATE scented period products), so this is a win-win-win for me.

(a sampling of their offerings)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,