InstaNatural Under Eye Gel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

It's no secret I mine Tomoson for the best new skin care and natural beauty products. Drugstore brands usually irritate my skin, and I can't afford shishi spa treatments. So I was more than willing to try InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel.



This gel contains:
Plant Stem Cells: Helps mitigate premature aging of the skin
Matrixl 3000: Tightens & Firms the skin
Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes your skin deeply
Other ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Cucumber, etc. 



It's primarily for use under your eyes, to combat dark circles, dry skin, fine lines & wrinkled, puffiness....you know, all the signs of being a full-time employee/mom/wife/adult. You can apply it all over your (clean) face, though.


It feels cool, and a little bit goes a long way. It takes about 6 minutes to fully absorb into my skin, during which time it's a bit tacky. But amazingly, there's no irritation AND the product does what it says.


I noticed a reduction in the wrinkles in my forehead (which are the most noticeable wrinkles on my face) within 3 days.
I noticed a lightening of my undereye ocular cavities within about a week.
The de-puffing happens about 30 minutes after application.
I've even noticed a reduction in the redness of my cheeks!


My one issue with this gel is that they say you can wear it under makeup. Not true. As soon as I started sweeping on my foundation, it rubbed up in flaking curls (exactly like peeling dried glue off your hands). Ew.


So I use it at night now, only. But it still has affects that last into the daytime, and considering I only use a half pump each evening, I think it'll last me two months or so.


(sorry I don't have amazing transformation pics for you guys...my camera is giving me fits again, along with all electronic things in my life)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,