- Celebrate Beltaine (May Day) today! <--FAIL. I was so super busy with my bro's wedding and work that it passed me by, despite all my preparation.
Celebrate my two-year anniversary with Fedora
Be the bestest bridesmaid ever for my brother's wedding (day after tomorrow...meep!)
Keep up with watering the garden daily
- Make new colors for Printcess <--- Too much overtime at work. Poor Printcess. :(
Decorate the mantle in a WOOD theme
Use Instagram more
- Catch up on Game of Thrones season 3 <-- FAIL. No free time to watch anything, really.
My wood-themed mantle:
- Attend the Mother Earth News Fair
- Do more research with Fedora into our dream home, or RV, or whatever. Figure that out, already!
- Co-host the Books-n-Bloggers swap with Miss Angie
- Celebrate Midsummer on the 21st
- Prep for the release a new collection at Printcess
- Keep up with watering the garden daily
- Decorate the mantle in a GLASS theme
- Sew a sun dress
- Crochet something
- Rainbow Loom something
- Catch up on GoT season 3, and/or Doctor Who
Labels: june, monthly goals