Nail Files & Nail Cones Review

Disclosure: I got one of these products as part of an advertorial.

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

My co-worker began re-reading The Silmarillion, so I took it as a sign to sport another ALiquid Lacquer polish from the collection. And this time, I painted with the assistance of Nail Cones.



So the concept is that they fit against your skin, around the nail, to keep polish off your skin while you're painting.


Plus, they're cute.

I tried very hard to fit them around my nails, but apparently I have freakishly slender nail beds or something. I had to cup them out of shape to fit them on, which meant they didn't adhere to my skin well and kept lifting.


You can see I did get a bit of polish slopped over.

You can also see that, due to the poor fit, the Nail Cones didn't protect my skin at all.

Hey Nail Cones- please make some more slender sizes! I like the concept, but NONE of the stickers you sent fit well.



And there she is....Divine Curse, in all her grape jelly glory.


With a shine!
She has copper/green/gold/red shimmer, depending on the light, and purple-black flakes in there that add freckle depth.



I received one of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,