Rainbow Bandz Organization Product Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Remember when I talked about Rainbow Bandz refill packs, and my Rainbow Loom fun?
They also offer organization solutions!


Each compartment is 2" by 2" and the whole thing is 13.5" long...which is longer than the store-bought bread organizing cases I've purchased in the past.



Plus, of course, the compartments are modular!


And they're deep enough to hold a few bands.



This is ALMOST all of the bands that came in that refill pack (except for orange). Almost.


It has non-slip feet, too! 

I'm really happy with the quality and space of this organizer, as something with parts this small definitely needs a reliable case to hold them in. 
Now I just need to make enough projects that the rest of my bands will fit in there....



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,