Attend the Mother Earth News Fair
Do more research with Fedora into our dream home, or RV, or whatever. Figure that out, already! <-- Current plan: save up this year, find a place to move into in 2015 (and build our tiny house there)
Co-host the Books-n-Bloggers swap with Miss Angie
Celebrate Midsummer on the 21st
Prep for the release a new collection at Printcess
Keep up with watering the garden daily
- Decorate the mantle in a GLASS theme <--- FAIL. As soon as I thought about it, it became July. And now we're on the 8th day of July and I haven't done ANYTHING with the mantle.
- Sew a sun dress <--FAIL, loaned my sewing machine to my brother-in-law.
- Crochet something <---FAIL. It's so cute I thought I'd have free time this month.
Rainbow Loom something
- Catch up on GoT season 3, and/or Doctor Who <---FAIL. I did, however, catch up on The 100 and Continuum. So there's that.
- Release the Western collection of Printcess eye shadows!
- Hie thee to the doctor for 2 years' worth of medical tests, checkups, etc that need to be done
- Co-host the Local Flavor Swap with Miss Angie
- Get a dentist, do that whole yearly teeth cleaning thing
- Keep up with watering the garden daily
- Decorate the mantle in a PATRIOTIC theme
- Get donation together (and make pie cake) for MEOW's country fair fundraiser
- Go on a date with Fedora
- Sew a sun dress, damnit
- Crochet something- I mean it!
- Catch up on GoT season 3, and/or Doctor Who...girl, you've only got a month until the new Who!
Labels: july, monthly goals